Friday, April 10, 2009

Manila Cab

WELCOME!

Manila Cab - A Taxistory Weblog

One day, I suddenly stopped .... and flash back all the memories of my past.... And one of them is the experienced as a taxi driver / owner....

I'm writing these, because I feel proud to be one of them. I'm happy to see the real wonders of the world, not in the office nor in the hotels but in the road.....

Some drivers felt their "just a driver" nothing but a blue collar employee....
Some passengers and other people think that drivers are their "driver", "just a driver" ... but behind these I saw and learn that taxi drivers specifically are the master of their own road....the BOSS....

Here in my story showed how friendships, our site and even a simple tree touch my lives.... and I believed that I owe this to my experience as a taxi driver / owner....

Manila cab.... Wanna ride??? .........








Friendship... What's all about?... When I try to recall and thought who are they, I realized that aside from my younger age friends I still gain friends now that I'm earning. It all started when I was driving my own taxi. At first my goal is just to earn money, to work harder for my family. I never realized that it might happen again....

Friendship... doesn't choose the place or person, it comes naturally. Now on my stage it's more deeper and more realistic. For so many places, I can't imagine to meet people on the road with different ages and different lifestyles. With different thoughts and different feelings that can be my good friends.

Friendship... build a good relationships. Whenever you need someone to turn to, their here. As a taxi cab owner and a driver, It's not important if you're the owner or a driver, what is important is how you communicate with people. And that I think is the start of good working relationships....

Friendship... among drivers??? yes, it all happen there... In a very simple way, in a very simple day... You really can't tell but it's all there... Friendships.....

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger